We are going to keep this post short and sweet. Literally, very sweet!!
I used my basic cookie recipe, added a little Holiday fun, and came up with some Red Velvet Christmas Cookies!
The key is using Creamy Red Velvet Cake protein powder from MTS Nutrition.
**Order MTS Whey:
Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
Oh, and you cannot forget the Christmas sprinkles!
As always, this entire plate is one serving!! Of course you are more than welcome to share, but why?!
10 small cookies – 255 calories
8F 23C 25P
Leave a plate of these out for Santa and I am sure he will thank you! So will his waistline!
- 1 scoop MTS Red Velvet whey (30g)
- 3 T coconut flour (24g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (60ml)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 sweetener (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except milk and sprinkles
- Add milk slowly - may need more or less depending on protein used
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (recommend baking mat or parchment paper)
- Top with sprinkles!
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes (adjust for bigger cookies)
- Don't have red velvet protein?! Use any flavor!!!