Winter is coming!! That means snow and coldness…One of the best ways to keep warm is with a big cup of Hot Cocoa!
Ok, so this treat might not keep you warm, but it sure looks fun and tastes amazing! Whether it is hot or cold outside, you can enjoy some adorable Quest Hot Cocoa Cups!
These are so easy to make! Only a few ingredients needed:
Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar, sugar free fat free chocolate pudding mix, unsweetened almond milk, and tiny marshmallow bits.
You can use any flavor Quest Bar! Chocolate hot cocoa cup!! Sounds good to me!
*You can stock up on your Quest Bars here*
First, unwrap the bar and microwave it for about 10 seconds. Just long enough to make it soft enough to mold. Break the bar into 4 pieces. Coat a mini muffin pan very well with nonstick spray and press the bar into the pan.
Don’t worry too much about making an actual cup yet, we will take care of that later. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350.
As soon as they come out of the oven, carefully mold into cups. I just used the end of a big plastic spoon!
While they are cooling, we can mix up the pudding.
I just mixed 1/4 of the package with about 3 Tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk. You can mix up the whole package or even use a pre made pudding pack!
Once your cups are completely cool, spoon some of the pudding into each one.
Top them off with some mini marshmallow bits and there ya have it!!
Super simple, super tasty, Hot Cocoa Cups!
These treats are not only delicious, but also quite nutritious as well!! Low fat, low carb, and packed full of protein! A great snack or dessert without the guilt!
You could eat just one…
But why stop there?! You can have all 4 for only 217 calories!
Bring it on Winter!!
Hot Cocoa Cups
- Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar
- 1/4 package fat free sugar free chocolate pudding mix (11g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1 T mini marshmallow bits (3g)
- Unwrap Quest Bar and microwave for 10 seconds
- Break bar into 4 pieces
- Coat mini muffin pan very well with nonstick spray
- Press bar into pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- As soon as the bar come out of the oven, press them into cups with the end of a spoon or spatula. Let cool completely
- Add milk to pudding mix and whisk smooth
- Fill cups with pudding mix and top with marshmallow bits
- Store uneaten cups in fridge
For 4 cups – 217 calories
6F 35C 21P
*Order Quest Bars here*