Thanksgiving is only about a week away!! Call me crazy, but I am not a huge fan of the Thanksgiving Dinner foods…I am vegetarian so you can cross the turkey and most stuffing off the list of eats…Mashed potatoes? Meh…Green beans?? Not my fav…But dessert?!?!?
I could honestly skip dinner and just eat desserts all day.
Actually, I think that is exactly what I am going to do!
If you like pumpkin pie and pudding, you will love this!!!
Not only is this super simple, it’s also packed with protein and pretty darn healthified! Pretty sure that’s not an actual term, but you know what I mean.
I would much rather get my protein from a creamy dessert instead of some dry turkey…
Surprise surprise!! I used crushed protein bars for the crust!
Salted Caramel PowerCrunch bars to be exact. No worries if you don’t have them!
Use a crushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers, a pre-made crust, or no crust at all!!
You can easily customize this recipe to your liking!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food?!
Do you like the sweets or the savory eats?
Macros (for entire recipe) (6 bars):
1,120 calories 48F 80C 88P
Per bar: 187 calories 8F 13C 14.5P
- * 3 salted caramel PowerCrunch bars
- * 1 1/2 T fat free cream cheese
- * 4 scoops Vanilla Creme PowerCrunch Protein (73g)
- * 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- * 1 box sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
- * 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (240ml)
- * 2 t cinnamon
- * 1/2 t vanilla extract
- * sweetener to taste (3 packets)
- * Crush powercrunch bars
- * Add room temperature cream cheese to crushed bars
- * Press mixture into 5x7 baking dish coated with nonstick spray
- * Freeze
- * Whisk together pumpkin, pudding mix, protein powder, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sweetener
- * Pour mixture over frozen crust
- * Freeze
- * Let set and cut into bars
- *Store in freezer or refrigerator