What do you do with the one and only zucchini you get from your garden?!
These are without a doubt my healthiest pancakes yet! Packed full of zucchini and carrot, plus a ton of protein! They also contain no sugar, no flour, no gluten, and couldn’t be easier to make!
Grate your zucchini and carrot. I like it super fine, but feel free to make it a little thicker.
I use one cup total of grated veggies so feel free to use all carrot or all zucchini!
Mix egg, vanilla, protein, and baking powder first.
Stir in veggies and you’re ready to go!
Cook like regular pancakes on medium heat.
Believe it or not, a drizzle of syrup goes great on this savory/sweet stack!
If you want to go a complete savory route, try using an unflavored protein. You could even add some cheese or spices!
All those shredded veggies give these pancakes a great texture and a ton of volume! The entire stack is under 200 calories!! We are talking 8 pancakes here!
Basically fat free, low carb, high protein and a great way to get in some extra veggies.
The perfect breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack!
Entire stack – 188 calories
1F 14C 34P
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (30g)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (120g)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini (50g)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot (50g)
- Grate carrot and zucchini (press zucchini with a paper towel to remove moisture)
- Mix protein, egg, vanilla, and baking powder
- May need more/less liquid depending on protein used
- Stir in grated veggies
- Cook like regular pancakes on medium heat
- You can use all zucchini or all carrot