Summer is almost here and I could not be more excited!! Sure, the sun, nice weather, and summer-time activities are great, but don’t forget about all the awesome foods what will be in season. Strawberries!!!
Perfect for making a batch of these Strawberry Vanilla Protein Pancakes! Not only are they delicious, they are also gluten free and contain no sugar, flour, oil, butter, or other ingredients you find in most pancake recipes! I also love the protein boost!!
Coat your pan with nonstick spray and cook on low to medium heat just like
boring regular pancakes.
Soft, fluffy, and full of flavor!! Honestly, they are so good you could eat them just like this! To make them even better, I add some extra strawberries.
They are also great with some maple syrup, cool whip, peanut butter, or a shmear of jam!!
Summer breakfast perfection!! And yes, the macros are amazing! The entire plate is only 255 calories!
4F 22C 30P.
- 1 scoop Vanilla whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup oats ground to flour (20g)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (60-120ml)
- sweetener to taste
- strawberries (50g)
- Grind oats to flour or use regular oat flour
- Combine protein, oats, applesauce, egg, and sweetener if desired
- Add milk slowly to get pancake batter consistency (proteins all mix differently, so you may need more or less milk)
- Chop strawberries into tiny pieces and add last.
- Use nonstick spray and cook on medium to low heat
- Try adding blueberries, raspberries, or another favorite fruit!