I do a lot of baking. So I have a lot of different recipes to choose from when I am trying to figure out what to have for breakfast!!
One of my all time favorites it my Pumpkin Oat Waffle recipe. It’s super simple and makes the perfect Fall breakfast!
See what I mean?!
You start with a base waffle and then have fun with the toppings.
Peanut butter, maple syrup, marshmallow fluff, honey, jam…should I keep going?
A dear friend of mine recently sent me some Cookie Butter Oreos and I just knew they would make an amazing topping! Added some cool whip and…
In case you are wondering, YES! These Oreos are fantastic! They make my top 3 for sure.
Golden Birthday Cake and Pumpkin Pie also made the cut.
I know the question is coming so here is the answer…
Yes, you can make these as pancakes too!
Muffins? You bet!!
You just might need to adjust the liquid a little.
Waffle alone – 245 calories
4F 21C 32P
- * 1 scoop Vanilla or Salted Caramel Whey
- * 1/4 cup quick oats (20g)
- * 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- * 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- * 3 T egg substitute (46ml)
- * 1/2 t cinnamon
- * 1/2 t baking powder
- 1. Mix all ingredients until smooth
- 2. Try adding in some crushed walnuts or pecans!
- 3. Cook on waffle iron coated with nonstick spray on medium heat
- 4. Top with fun!
- May need more or less liquid depending on brand of protein powder used. I used Myprotein Salted Caramel.