Waffles or Pancakes??
Honestly, I can’t choose. I love both!!
But I have been on a Pumpkin Oat Waffle kick lately.
Perfect Fall breakfast, but I am quite certain they would taste just as good in Summer, Spring, or Winter.
I think the best part about waffles is the toppings!!
Syrup is great, but any kind of nut butter goes perfectly with this hearty waffle.
Since it is October and I love candy corn, why not throw a little of that on there too?
Or a lot of candy corn…
You can try different flavors of protein powder with this recipe, but I like it best with MyProtein Salted Caramel Whey.
You can order it or any of their flavors from MyProtein.com and use KIMH10 to save some money!!
Just like pancakes, you can stack waffles too.
And then cover that stack with sprinkles!!
Minus all the fun on top, this waffle is actually quite healthy!
Gluten free, low sugar, high protein…
Very few ingredients, full of fiber, and still tastes great!!
If by chance you don’t have a waffle maker, I am sure this batter would work to make pancakes.
Or maybe you just have something against waffles?!
Waffles, Pancakes, or even Muffins…
Give it a try!!!
One waffle – 247 calories
4F 21C 32P
- 1 scoop MyProtein Salted Caramel Whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup quick oats (20g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients (add milk last)
- May need more/less milk depending on protein used (add slowly)
- Cook like a regular waffle on low to medium heat
- Try as pancakes or even bake as muffins!
- Try with different flavors of protein powder and fun toppings!!
- Any kind of milk will work
- Whole eggs or egg white are fine too