I recently got to try some Green Tea Matcha powder from Wild Foods and I am in love!! It is great as a drink, but even better in pancakes!
I can’t wait to make these during the Holidays! Top that green stack with some raspberries or strawberry jam!
Easy peasy…just mix all ingredients in one bowl and cook like
boring regular pancakes.
Great as is but even better with a drizzle of sugar free syrup.
They are sweet, fluffy, and basically a superfood!!
Matcha powder has all sorts of health benefits that I won’t bore you with now…just take my word for it! The stuff is good for you!!
But most importantly, it adds an amazing flavor to these protein pancakes.
Not to mention a gorgeous color!
The entire stack is only 252 calories!
8F 16C 31P
You can order the Matcha Green Tea powder and Vanilla Powder from Wild Foods!
Not to mention all the other fun baking stuff they have.
Use “WildKim” and save 10% off your entire Wild Foods order!
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein (30g)
- 1 t Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 T coconut flour (16g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (60-120ml)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Mix together everything but the milk
- Add milk slowly til you get desired pancake batter consistency (will vary based on protein used)
- Cook like regular pancakes on medium to low heat
- Great plain! Better with syrup!!