Sometimes you just have a really, really good idea.
This was one of those times!
The base waffle is nothing super special.
It’s a pretty standard low carb, high protein waffle.
Don’t get me wrong…
It’s a good waffle as is…
But when you add crushed Frosted Animal Cookies to the batter…
A white chocolate drizzle on top…
And just a few sprinkles…
Yea, it’s fantastic!
Don’t just take my word for it.
Go get whatever ingredients you don’t have and make it!
Macros (waffle alone)
155 calories 2F 10C 24P
I used Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein.
KimH to save on any order.
Feel free to try other brands! I cannot guarantee the same results.
- 🔸1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein (28g) (KimH to save)
- 🔸1 T oat flour
- 🔸1/2 t baking powder
- 🔸2 T egg
- 🔸1 T unsweetened applesauce
- 🔸2-4 T unsweetened almond milk
- Mix together all ingredients
- Add milk last (add slowly to get desired consistency)
- Coat waffle iron with nonstick spray
- Do not fill all the way!
- Cook on low heat
🔸Keep in mind that some protein powders just plain suck and will not work😉