I feel like everyone is either a waffle person or a pancakes person. I am definitely a pancake person!!
Something about a nice, tall, stack of pancakes. I guess you could stack waffles, but it’s just not the same.
Of course, you don’t have to stack your pancakes.
You can spread them out and drizzle syrup all over then plate!
Whether you stack or spread them, these Blueberry Pumpkin Bran Pancakes are a must try!
Don’t like blueberries?! It’s ok, they are almost just as good without.
You could also swap out the blueberries for some apple chunks or banana bits.
Just don’t forget the syrup!!
I love when I can capture that syrup drip. You don’t get that on a waffle.
I never tired these in a waffle maker… I guess if you prefer waffles you could give it a shot.
Let me know how that turns out. I am gonna stick to my pancakes!
Entire Stack – 220 calories
10F 38C 13P
- 1/4 cup oat bran (40g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- a hearty handful of blueberries
- sweetener if desired
- Mix together everything except the blueberries
- Stir in blueberries or fruit of choice last - try some nuts or raisins too!
- Cook like regular pancakes on low to medium heat
- You can use any type of egg or milk