Two of my favorite things are peanut butter and maple! They go together so well!!
And oats. Oats are cool too!
Put them all together and you have one of the best bowls of oats you will ever eat.
Add some sliced bananas and you have breakfast perfection!
Not gonna lie…oats can be very very boring…
But they don’t have to be!!
Myprotein carries a line of Flavdrops that can turn a boring bowl of oats into a bowl of excitement!!
My favorite flavor is maple.
Like I mentioned, it goes great with the peanut butter and bananas.
Check out all the fun flavors at Myprotein.com
Order some peanut butter while you’re there!!
KIMH10 will save you a few bucks 🙂
Don’t like bananas?
Top your bowl with your favorite fruit!
Don’t like fruit?!
Add chocolate chips, nuts, some jam, sprinkles…
Make your oats oatastic!
The bowl – 325 calories
11F 53C 9P
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 4-6 Myprotein Maple Flavdrops
- 1 small banana (90g)
- 1 T Myprotein Smooth Peanut Butter
- Microwave oats with 1 cup water for 3 minutes (stir every 30 seconds)
- Stir in maple Flavdrops (add more/less depending on taste)
- Top with sliced banana and peanut butter drizzle