I am not vegan.
But I do have quite a few vegan followers that are always asking about some recipes!
This one’s for you guys!
Vegan protein powder can be pretty tricky to bake with…and not using egg can be a baker’s nightmare…
But this turned out so good!!
Not only is it delicious, it is always super quick and easy to make.
That is key with all my recipes!
Only 6 ingredients are needed for this warm and hearty breakfast.
Heck…who says you can’t have oatmeal for dinner?
I have tried a lot of different vegan protein powders in my day.
Not gonna lie…some are pretty awful…
Myprotein has an Active Women Vegan Blend that is actually quite tasty!
It comes in Pineapple & Coconut, Apple Caramel, and Banana Cinnamon.
KIMH10 will save you a little money which is always nice.
You can absolutely use any type of protein in this recipe.
But what better time to try out a little veganism?!
The dish comes in at 300 calories
4F 44C 22P
- 1 scoop Myprotein Vegan Banana Cinnamon Blend
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (80ml)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- sweetener if desired (2-4 packets)
- sliced banana (optional topping)
- Mix all ingredients til smooth
- Pour in baking dish coated in nonstick spray
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes
- Top with fresh banana slices (optional)