I love when my followers make recipe suggestions!! Not too long ago someone request Zucchini Bread.
I usually prefer muffins over bread so being the selfish person that I am, I made Zucchini Muffins instead!
No worries! You can absolutely use this recipe and just toss the batter in a mini bread pan.
Actually, I wouldn’t toss it…just pour it slowly…we don’t need a mess.
I used MTS Vanilla ISO in this batch, but I have also used Vanilla whey and even cinnamon-y protein powder.
Check out TigerFitness.com for all of the crazy flavors MTS Nutrition has.
Code “KIM” will save ya some $$
I love the flavors of vanilla and cinnamon in a savory-ish recipe. That sweet and savory combo really works here!
You could also use an unflavored protein powder and add some seasoning or maybe even onion or shredded cheese for a more savory muffin.
Whether you make them sweet or savory, you just gotta make them.
Be careful though….they are kinda like potato chips…
You can’t eat just one!
But why would you?! All 5 muffins are only 270 calories!
True story!! Plus they are packed with over 30 grams of protein, contain no sugar or flour, and are gluten free (in case you are into that sort of thing)
What better way to start your day!?
What is your favorite type of muffin??
5 muffins – 270 calories
6F 23C 32P
- 1 scoop MTS Nutrition Vanilla ISO (30g)
- 1 small zucchini (roughly 150g)
- 2 T oat flour (15g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- Grate zucchini as fine as possible. Get as dry as possible (squeeze between paper towel)
- In a bowl mix together everything except zucchini
- Once mixture is smooth, add grated zucchini
- Pour mixture into lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Try baking as bread! Adjust baking time accordingly