Why did the Caramel Muffin go to the doctor?!
Because it was a-salted with chocolate…
Ok, worst joke ever!!
But these Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Muffins are the best thing ever!
Sweet and salty in breakfast form.
And who doesn’t love caramel and chocolate first thing in the morning?!
Caramel Sutra whey from MTS Nutrition
**Order MTS Whey: Tiger Fitness
Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
Wild Kosher Flake Salt from Wild Foods.
Code WildKim will save you 10% on any order!
What is it about chocolate and salt that go together so well?
Whoever came up with that combo deserves a prize!
These muffins are so soft, you would never guess they are gluten free, grain free, oil free, and guilt free!
5 muffins – 465 calories
18F 46C 34P
- 1 scoop MTS Nutrition Caramel Sutra whey (30g)
- 4 T coconut flour (32g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (120ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (56g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- chocolate chips (28g) can use more/less
- sweetener to taste (2 packets)
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate and salt til smooth
- You may need a little more or less milk depending on protein used
- Add chocolate chips and sea salt on top
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Don't have caramel protein!? Try vanilla or chocolate!