What is red and white and covered in frosting?
Cranberry White Chocolate Cupcakes!!
These festive cupcakes deserve to be part of every Holiday dessert table.
Melt in your mouth white chocolate…
Does it get any better?!
Actually, it does!!!
Aside from the 2 inches of frosting from a jar…these cupcakes are on the Good List!
The base recipe is adapted from from Simple Protein Muffins and contains no sugar, no flour, no egg, no oil, no butter…
They are gluten free and packed with protein!
Try customizing the recipe!
Don’t like cranberries? Add blueberries.
Don’t have white chocolate? Use milk chocolate chips.
Add cinnamon and top with cream cheese.
4 cakes without frosting – 550 calories
14F 73C 38P
- 1 scoop Myprotein White Chocolate Impact Whey (30g)
- 4 T coconut flour (32g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46ml)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (120ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (56g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (40g)
- 2 T white chocolate chunks (20g)
- sweetener if desired
- Mix together everything except for cranberries and white chocolate
- When batter is smooth, stir in cranberries and chocolate
- Pour batter into muffin pan (use liner or silicon baking cups)
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
- Let cool and eat plain or top with frosting for an extra special treat!
- Frosting options include greek yogurt mixed with protein powder, fat free cream cheese, or frosting from a jar
- Don’t have cranberries and white chocolate? Try dark chocolate, nuts, or raisins!