Not sure what I love more…Christmas baking or Halloween baking?!
For now, I am pretty excited about these Candy Corn Cupcakes!!
I use a healthy, gluten free, low sugar recipe and then added a ton of Halloween fun to take these Pumpkin Muffins to Candy Corn Cupcake status!
I use MyProtein Salted Caramel Whey which goes great with the pumpkin flavor!
Try Salted Caramel or any of their awesome protein flavors from MyProtein.com and use KIMH10 to save a little money!
You can definitely enjoy these as muffins without the icing and candy corn…
This gives you something to do with all that Candy Corn you have just sitting in your fancy candy bowl getting stale.
Candy Corn…do you love it or hate it??
I love it!!
I am sure you are wondering about the super secret frosting!
It’s from a jar!! Everyone knows that’s the best.
You can also top these with greek yogurt, whipped cream, peanut butter, or cream cheese!
While it’s not as fun, they are great plain too.
4 base muffins – 280 calories
5F 25C 35P
- 1 scoop MyProtein Salted Caramel Whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1 T coconut flour (8g)
- 2 T quick oats (12g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- Mix wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls
- May need more/less liquid if using a different protein powder
- Pour batter into muffin pan (use liners)
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes
- Let cool
- Frost and top with candy corn or eat plain!
- Experiment with different flavors of protein powder!