Looking for a tasty, nutritious, quick and easy breakfast? That you can take on the go?!
I got you covered!!
Blueberry Bran Muffins!
You get some fruit, bran to keep you full, and almost 37 grams of protein per serving?
What is a serving you ask?
Because who wants to just one muffin…
Super duper secret ingredient is pumpkin!!
Guess it’s not really a secret anymore….
Pumpkin is so great for baking! It keeps these muffins super moist and adds a nice subtle pumpkin flavor that goes great with the blueberries.
If you’re feeling crazy, try topping these beauties with some cream cheese or peanut butter.
Thank me later 😉
For 4 muffins – 350 calories
6F 44C 37P
- 1 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey (25g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46ml)
- 1/4 cup oat bran (40g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (70g)
- sweetener to taste (optional)
- Thaw blueberries if using frozen (can also use fresh)
- Mix together everything except blueberries
- Stir in blueberries
- Pour batter in muffins liners (recommend silicon)
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes