Four things I really love…
Put ’em together and what do you get?!
One amazing snack!!
Not only are these delicious (and very addictive), they are also unbelievably easy to make!
Not a fan of white chocolate?
We can’t be friends…
For serious though.
You can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate!
I bet peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips would work too!
Don’t have pretzels?
Use Chex cereal! Kinda sorta like Muddy Buddy.
Powdered peanut butter takes the place of powdered sugar that would be used in a Muddy Buddy recipe.
Less sugar and more peanut butter flavor!
It’s a win win!
The entire batch (it makes a lot!)
28F 225C 54P
- 6 T powdered peanut butter (original) (36g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1 T sugar free syrup (15ml)
- 3 T white chocolate chips (42g)
- additional 6 T powdered peanut butter (original) (36g)
- Roughly 6 cups pretzels (210g)
- Mix together 6 T powdered peanut butter, milk, and syrup
- Add mixture to sauce pan and heat on low heat - stir continuously
- Add in white chocolate chips and continue to stir until mixture is completely smooth
- Remove from heat
- Stir in pretzels - coat well
- Add 6 T powdered peanut butter to large ziplock bag
- Add pretzels to bag and shake until well coated
- Store in fresh ziplock bag or tuppeware at room temp
- Before storing, be sure to let the pretzels dry well so they don't lose their crunch!