Meant to post this for Easter, but life happens…so we are calling it Spring Bark instead of Easter Bark!!
A great way to use up some of that leftover Easter candy! If you still have any left…
I don’t know about you, but I went out the day after Easter to stock up on candy!!
I swear, Easter has the best candy! Reese’s Eggs! Need I say more…
This is the easiest treat to make!!
- Melt chocolate of choice with a tiny bit of coconut oil or cocoa butter – this helps the chocolate melt nice and smooth. If you don’t have either of those, add a little peanut butter to the mix! Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter?!
- Microwave in 30 second increments until smooth – stir every 30 seconds to prevent burning.
- Pour melted chocolate on parchment paper – this is important so your bark doesn’t stick!
- Top with whatever you like – candies, sprinkles, nuts….
- Freeze til set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store uneaten bark (if you have any left) in refrigerator or freezer.
A few of my favorite bark combinations:
Dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt
White chocolate with peanuts and Reese’s Pieces
Milk chocolate with crushed Oreos
What will you come up with?!