Apparently it’s National Pretzel Day?!
Sure, I can roll with that.
It’s the perfect excuse to make some Pretzel S’mores Bites!
These are kid friendly, super easy to make, absolutely delicious, and you only need 3 ingredients!
Pretzels, chocolate, and mini marshmallows!
Bite sized treats are the best.
I can just about guarantee you can’t stop at one!
At least I know I can’t…
I need to have at least 5 or 6 at a time.
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate works great!! It’s all about that sweet and salty flavor and that crunchy and gooey texture!
What are you waiting for? There is a good chance you already have all the ingredients in the house!
At least I know I always keep pretzels, chocolate, and marshmallows in the house…
But maybe that’s just me…
- Milk chocolate bar (I used ChocoLove)
- Mini marshmallows
- Lay pretzels on microwave safe plate
- Place 3 mini marshmallows on half of the pretzels
- Place a square of chocolate on the rest of the pretzels
- Microwave for 15-20 seconds
- Squish together to make sandwiches
- Let sit until chocolate sets
- Optional: Melt additional chocolate and drizzle on top
- Let chocolate set
- You can also use Hershey Kisses, a Hershey bar, or regular chocolate chips