Summer makes me think of so many delicious foods! Watermelon, ice cream, corn on the cob, popsicles… and of course s’mores!
But s’mores don’t just have to be made by the campfire.
They can be made in cheesecake form too!!
I have been wanting to make a healthier, protein packed version of cheesecake for a quite some time.
But the task seemed a little tricky.
Believe it or not, I nailed it on the first try!!
Stacking cheesecake was not so simple…but totally worth it!
I used cereal for the crust, vanilla protein powder instead of sugar, and just subbed fat free cream cheese. A few other minor adjustments and you are left with a cool, creamy, guilt free dessert!
I used Vanilla Ice Cream The Whey from Myprotein.
They have a ton of flavors so you could make chocolate cheesecake, cookies & cream, pumpkin pie, salted caramel…the list goes on!
Check it out at Myprotein.com and use KIMH10 to save a little!
Toasted to perfection!!
Crumbly crust, plenty of chocolate goodness, and ooey gooey marshmallow topping!
Makes 9 cups
Entire recipe – 755 calories 15F 72C 84P
Per cup – 86 calories 1.5F 8C 9C
- 1 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Ice Cream The Whey
- 1 package fat free cream cheese (227g)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt (112g)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste 4 packets
- 2 T mini chocolate chips (28g)
- 1/2 cup original Fiber One cereal (60g)
- 4 T fat free cream cheese (56g)
- 2 sweetener packets
- Beat cream cheese and egg with electric mixer
- Add yogurt and vanilla and continue to beat
- Add protein powder and sweetener and beat on low til smooth
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Press crust into bottom of muffin pan (recommend using silicon liners)
- Top with cream cheese filling
- Bake at 325 for 25min
- Let cool
- Refrigerate for at 2 hours
- Top with mini marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores cheesecake cup!