Puppy Chow? Muddy Buddy? What do you call it?
I call it Delicious!
This is pretty much your classic recipe, but I made an itty bitty switch up.
Instead of using powdered sugar, I coated the cereal in cinnamon flavored protein powder!!
Less sugar…more flavor!
Truth be told I ended up adding just as much sugar…if not more…in the form of mini M&Ms and white chocolate chips!
You can customize it however you like.
Add almonds and peanuts too!
Peanut butter chips would be nice…Reese’s Pieces…Raisins…
You get the idea.
It’s the perfect sweet and salty anytime snack!
Sneak a baggie full of this into the movies.
Way cheaper than the snacks they try to sell you…
Road trip snackin!
Middle of the night munchies?!
Macros (the batch without optional add-ins): 920 calories
34F 117C 47P
- 2 scoops FitCrunch Cinnamon Twist Whey Protein Powder (32g)
- 4 T reduced fat creamy peanut butter (68g)
- 3 cups Chex rice cereal
- 2 T chocolate chips (28g)
- white chocolate chips
- mini M&Ms
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips on stove top
- Remove from heat
- Stir in cereal
- Add coated cereal and protein powder to large ziplock bag and shake
- Let cool
- Add in any extra ingredients like peanuts, almonds, white chocolate chips, or M&Ms
- Store in ziplock bag or tupperware at room temperature