Not really sure what I want to call these, but we will go with Protein Puffs for now!
They are light and airy.
Crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.
And SO easy to make!
Not only are these super easy to make (only 4 ingredients)…
There are endless flavor combinations!
Greek Yogurt and Protein Powder are the main ingredients.
My favorite combination so far has been Salted Caramel yogurt and Angel Food Cake protein.
Top with a little sea salt for the Perfect Puff!
The Light and Fit yogurts are my favorite!
I get the protein from Devotion Nutrition.
KimH will save you you 10% on any order!
Did I mention these are an Air Fryer recipe?!
I haven’t tried baking them in the oven yet, but I am obsessed with my VonShef Air Fryer.
You can pretty much throw anything in there and bake it in a fraction of the time!
8 bites – 260 calories 2F 32C 32P
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder (28g)
- Nonfat greek yogurt (4 oz / 113g) (Light & Fit Salted Caramel)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour (30g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- dash of salt
- Mix together all ingredients
- Coat air fryer (from @vonshef.us) with nonstick spray
- Drop batter into air fryer
- Lightly coat top with egg whites
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Cook at 330 for about 5 minutes
**No idea what would happen if you tried to bake these little guys in the oven…Someone try and lemme know!