The weather is finally starting to cool off here in Pittsburgh!
This morning it was 40 degrees and I knew it was time to make some Hot Maple Apple Cider!
Coffee is great and all, but this is the perfect Fall drink!
Maple, apple, cinnamon…It’s literally Fall in a cup.
So simple too!! I use a sugar free apple drink from Walmart, but you can also use regular apple juice or a reduced sugar version. Whatever your little heart desires!!
Warm Apple Cider is pretty fantastic, but it’s the maple that takes this drink to the next level.
I use zero calorie maple flavdrops from Myprotein, but you could also use some sugar free or regular maple syrup!
If you’re feeling crazy, try adding a shot of caramel vodka!!
Makes a great evening drink too 😉
- 3 cups calorie free apple juice
- 10 drops Myprotein Maple Flavdrops
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- apples for garnish
- Heat apple juice (microwave or stove top)
- Whisk in Flavdrops and cinnamon
- Slice apples and garnish
- Can use regular or reduced sugar apple juice
- Sub maple syrup for Flavdrops