Green Tea Pudding!
March means St. Patrick’s Day recipes! Which means all the green food!!!
I have been obsessed with Matcha Green Tea powder lately! In drinks…in pancakes…and in pudding!!
The color is perfect for St. Patty’s Day.
I add some vanilla protein powder to the mix for more flavor and a little protein boost.
Be careful with that Matcha powder! A little goes a long way!!
Just 1-2 teaspoons is enough for that beautiful color and unique flavor.
Matcha is a hard flavor to describe…it’s kind of just it’s own flavor!! Something you really need to try.
Tons of health benefits that I won’t bore you with…just trust me on that.
Once you have the pudding chilled and ready, top with anything you like!!
Bananas, chocolate chips, and sprinkles are my favorites!!
Raisins, white chocolate chips, and strawberries are also good options.
The bowl alone – 195 calories
4F 27 13P
I get my Matcha from Wild Foods
WILDKIM will save you 10% on any order!
- 1 box sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (15g)
- 1/2 t matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Whisk together all ingredients
- May need more/less milk depending on protein powder used
- Pour into bowl and chill for 60 minutes
- Try mixing ingredients in shaker cup!!!
- Top with anything you like!