Growing up, my parents ran a cookie business out of the house. Yea, my childhood was pretty sweet.
I definitely ate my fair share of raw cookie dough. Nope, never got sick!
But just to be safe I now make Edible Cookie Dough with no raw egg
There is also no added sugar, no flour, no butter…basically nothing that is in actual cookie dough!
The first question I always get…
Can you taste the beans?
Great with crackers, fruit, pretzels, or a spoon!
Swap the chocolate chips for some raisins and add a pinch of cinnamon for Oatmeal Cookie Dough.
Add sprinkles for Birthday Cookie Dough.
No chocolate chips and cinnamon for Snickerdoodle.
You get where I’m going here?
There are lots of flavor possibilities!
Honestly, I just don’t think you can beat classic Chocolate Chip!
The dish – 470 calories
14F 100C 30P
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey (15g)
- 1 cup oats ground to flour (80g)
- 1 cup canned white beans (drained/rinsed) (130g)
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup (60ml)
- 2 T mini chocolate chips (28g)
- sweetener to taste (2-4 packets)
- Drain and rinse beans
- Puree beans and syrup
- Stir in remaining ingredients - add in chocolate chips last
- Serve with pretzels, crackers, fruit, or a spoon!