Sweet or Salty?! The ultimate snack question.
With these Crunchy Chickpeas, you can have both!!
Sweet Cinnamon or Tangy Ranch.
I recently got an Air Fryer and have been absolutely loving it!!
Don’t worry, you don’t need one to make these…
You can bake them in the oven.
It will just take longer…
The flavor possibilities with these crispy crunchy snacks are endless!
Cinnamon Sugar for the sweet tooth.
Or savory Ranch!
Try classic sea salt, hot and spicy, or maybe honey BBQ?!
I am obsessed!
Literally just the chickpeas and seasonings!! So basically…
(1/4 cup / 30g) = 110 calories 2F 18C 6P
- 1 can chickpeas
- nonstick cooking spray
- seasonings of choice (cinnamon/sweetener, ranch dip mix, sea salt…)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas
- Lightly coat with nonstick spray (about 2-3 sprays)
- Cover with seasonings
- Coat air fryer basket with nonstick spray
- Bake at 350 for about 12- 15 minutes (pause and shake every 5 min)
- Try with different flavors! Sea salt, garlic parmesan, honey BBQ...