Valentine’s Day will be here soon.
That means one thing.
But really, chocolate!
These Chocolate Sea Salt Truffles are no bake, gluten free, low sugar, high protein…
And most importantly, delicious!
The secret ingredient is pumpkin.
They don’t really taste like pumpkin though…
It’s just the perfect ingredient for a soft and moist center!
I use dark chocolate, but milk or white works too!
Just don’t forget the sea salt!!
I am still all for a Classic Box of Chocolates…
The more the merrier I say!
Makes 9-12 bites
For the entire batch:
615 calories 26F 67C 46P
- 1 scoop (metabolicnutrition) Chocolate Cake (35g)
- 6 T powdered peanut butter (flavoredpbco salted caramel crunch) (32g)
- 2 T water
- 3 T coconut flour (24g)
- 2 T sugar free maple syrup (30g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 1/4 t salt
- Dark chocolate for coating (free2bfoods)
- Coarse sea salt
- Mix together everything except the chocolate
- Chill batter
- Roll batter into balls
- Stick in freezer for a few minutes (easier to work with)
- Melt chocolate (melt about 1/2 cup chips - won’t use it all)
- Coat in chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt
- Let cool to set
*Store in refrigerator