I was planning on getting these up for Valentine’s Day, but we decided to spend that weekend at Children’s Hospital…
Don’t worry! Everyone is healthy now.
These really do make a great anytime treat!
Obviously I used red candy melts for the Valentine’s Day theme, but regular white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate would work great too.
Best part about these bite sized treats?
Actually, that’s a lie…
The best part is that they taste amazing!
Soft and creamy base with a sweet crunchy chocolate shell.
And you can have all 6 for under 350 calories.
6 bites – 338 calories
10F 27C 36P
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (32g)
- 2 T coconut flour (16g)
- 4 T fat free cream cheese (56g)
- red chocolate candy wafers (can sub white, milk, or dark chocolate)
- sweetener if desired (1 packet)
- Let cream cheese sit to room temp.
- Mix together protein, flour, cream cheese, and sweetener
- Chill dough
- Roll into balls - freeze
- Melt chocolate
- Dip balls in chocolate
- Chill til chocolate sets
- Store in refrigerator