What do you do when you have a bunch of bananas about to go bad?! Make banana bread!
This recipe is simple, delicious, and quite good for you!!
Mash your banana, whisk together wet and dry ingredients, then stir in banana. Pour batter into a mini loaf pan coated with nonstick spray, top with some cinnamon and sweetener, and bake at 350 for about 40-45 minutes.
Stick a toothpick in the middle and when it comes out clean, it’s done! No worries if you don’t have an adorable little loaf pan…you can bake this as muffins or bars! Adjust baking time accordingly.
As always, I consider this entire loaf one serving!
Love that cinnamon sugar top!
If you wanted to share, you can cut it into 5 or 6 slices.
Unbelievably moist and full of flavor!!
The perfect breakfast or anytime snack!
Gluten free, no flour, low sugar, and full of protein!
The best part is you can make this recipe with all different flavors of protein!
Try with Caramel, Peanut Butter, Chocolate…
Get creative with it! Add nuts, raisins, top with cream cheese or peanut butter…Yum!
Entire loaf – 308 calories
6F 34C 33P
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey (30g)
- 2 T BetterBody Foods coconut flour (16g)
- 1 very ripe banana (100g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- sweetener if desired
- Mash banana
- Whisk together wet and dry ingredients
- Stir in mashed banana
- Pour into sprayed mini loaf pan (could do as muffins or bars)
- Top with cinnamon and sweetener
- Bake at 350 for about 45-55min
- Let cool and eat it all!!!!
- Depending on the protein powder used, you may need more or less liquid.