Forget the flowers, make Mom some Strawberry Donuts for Mother’s Day!
They are sweet, they are very pretty, they taste amazing, and they are actually quite good for you!!
What’s not to love?!
This stack is packed with over 30 grams of protein!!
That is what I call a Breakfast of Champions.
I used Myprotein Strawberry Cream Whey for extra fruity fun, but vanilla would work great too.
Check out all of their amazing flavors at Myprotein.com
As always KIMH10 will save you a little money on any order.
These donuts are great plain, but 253 times better with some frosting!
426 times better with sprinkles too!!
I kinda have a thing for frosting from a jar…call me lazy…call me unhealthy…but I love the stuff!
You can also top these tasty treats with some greek yogurt, cream cheese, or even some peanut butter!
4 donuts (plain) – 335 calories
13F 29C 31P
- 1 scoop Myprotein Strawberry Cream Whey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46ml)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 2 T almond flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries (35g)
- Chop strawberries into small pieces and set aside
- Mix remaining ingredients til smooth
- Stir in chopped strawberries
- Coat donut pan with nonstick spray and fill with batter
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Let cool
- Eat plain or top with frosting and sprinkles
- Don’t have a donut pan? Bake as muffins or bars! (adjust baking time accordingly)
- Try different flavors of protein and fruit!