I am such a snacker! I am also a big fan of dipping. Pretzels, crackers, fruit…I love to dip them in things!
One of my favorite things to dip all those foods in is my Snickerdoodle Dip.
It’s so good you honestly don’t even need something to dip in it. Sometimes all you need is a spoon!
Goes great with Ritz crackers! That sweet, salty, crunchy, smooth combo.
Just can’t beat it!
How cozy does that little cracker look?!
The main ingredient might surprise you…any guesses?
Beans!! Yes, canned white beans are what make this dip so thick and creamy.
And I am pretty sure that when you add beans to a recipe, it automatically puts it on the “heathy list”
Add in some Cinnamon protein powder, cinnamon powder, a few other ingredients and you have a delicious, nutritious, and very easy to make snack.
Great for a little party or get-together! Wait until after your friends try it….then tell them what’s in it!
And then give them the recipe!
Entire bowl – 240 calories
3F 28C 28P
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 1 scoop cinnamon protein powder (30g)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t vanilla
- milk of choice
- dash salt
- sweetener to taste
- Blend chickpeas til smooth. Add milk slowly to help puree.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Eat with crackers, pretzels, fruit, or a spoon!
- Don't have cinnamon protein? Try with vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter, or any other fun flavor!