I am pretty excited! Why?! Because I have partnered with Dole to do some fun recipe posts over the next few months. Dole has more than just pineapple, but these recipes will all be focused on this fabulous, sweet, and extremely versatile fruit!
First thing that came to mind was dip. Something quick and easy, kid friendly, mom approved, delicious, and pretty darn healthy!
Why have I waited so long to make this?!
It turned out 364 times better than I expected!
The dipping and spreading possibilities are endless.
Enjoy it as a dip with vanilla wafers, animal crackers, pretzels, your favorite fruit…
Spread it on rice cakes, crackers, or a bagel…
Eat it by the spoonful!!
Pretzel Pineapple Fluff Sandwich anyone?!
Sweet, salty, crunchy, and creamy all in one!
You really can’t mess up this recipe.
Want a fluffier dip? Add more cool whip.
Like it more dense for spreading? Add extra cream cheese.
Use all non fat ingredients or all full fat!
You could even add some of those colorful mini marshmallows!!! Wish I would have thought of that earlier….next time!
I think I have found my new favorite go-to party food.
This will be at every Hoeltje Household Hoopla!
The entire batch – 905 calories
0F 169C 36P
- 1 brick fat free cream cheese (8oz)
- 1/2 container fat free cool whip (6oz)
- 1 box fat free sugar free vanilla pudding mix (1oz)
- 2 cups crushed pineapple in juice (16oz)
- With electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and pudding mix
- Stir in cool whip
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, or your favorite fruit!
*This post is sponsored by Dole. All opinions, statements, and photos are my own.