Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
I don’t think there are four words that go together better!
How about if I also add that this guilt free snack is high protein, high fiber, gluten free, low sugar, and surprisingly easy to make!?
The main ingredient always makes a few people very skeptical, but trust me on this one.
This is “not so healthy eating” husband approved!!
The secret ingredient is beans! Yes, like canned beans.
It’s what gives this dip it’s super creamy texture.
Add in your favorite protein powder and peanut butter…
I use either vanilla or peanut butter flavored whey and Crazy Richard’s Pure PB which is a powdered peanut butter.
Feel free to try other flavors or protein!
I use powdered peanut butter to cut back on the fat and calories a bit but feel free to add a spoonful of your favorite nut butter or leave it out completely. You can just make it regular cookie dough!
Great with apples, pretzels, or a spoon!
I swear all you will taste is peanut butter cookie dough goodness.
Entire bowl – 511 calories 13F 70C 39P
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Peanut Butter Whey (30g)
- 1.5 cup canned white beans (drained) (240g)
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup (30ml)
- 2 T powdered peanut butter (12g)
- splash of milk
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 2 T chocolate chips (30g) or more!!
- sweetener to taste (4 splenda packets)
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add beans, syrup, and vanilla to blender and puree smooth. Add a splash milk if needed to get smooth
- Stir in everything else except chocolate chips.
- Put in fridge or freezer for a few minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve with fruit, crackers, pretzels, or anything else you can think of!
- *Try with vanilla, chocolate, or any other fun flavor of protein
- *Don’t have powdered peanut butter? Add 1 T of any nut butter or feel free to leave it out completely!