I recently entered a contest hosted by Better Body Foods to try and win a bunch of really cool stuff! I don’t know yet if I won, but I did create one amazing recipe…
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies! Whether I win or not, I am just happy to have a new favorite cookie to enjoy.
As always, I don’t recommend making substitutions, but I am sure you could play around with different flours. You would just need to play around with the measurements as well.
Mix and bake. That’s it! Oh, and feel free to take a little taste of that cookie dough…
Been doing it for years and never got sick!
You could leave out the white chocolate chips, but I am telling you, they are key!! Goes great with the pumpkin!
Come to think of it, dark chocolate would also be amazing! Or peanut butter chips…butterscotch… Ah so many possibilities!
No sharing allowed!
The entire batch is under 400 calories. I call that breakfast!
Plus they are packed full of protein, fiber, and are gluten free.
I definitley consider these a win!
10-12 cookies – 377 calories
15F 29C 35P
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 1 T coconut flour (8g)
- 2 T almond flour (14g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 T white chocolate chips (15g) feel free to add more/less or leave out!
- sweetener to taste
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- Mix everything together and add in chocolate chips last
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (use parchment paper or baking mat)
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes
- Try other flavors of protein powder! Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, and Caramel flavored ones work great!
- Try dark chocolate, peanut butter chips, or nuts!