When I am working on a new recipe there are a few things I consider. Is it easy? Are the ingredients something you can find at a regular grocery store? Can my 2 year old daughter, Annabelle help me make them??
Yes, yes, and yes!!
You only need 3 ingredients and a microwave!
No bake recipes are especially nice with the kiddos.
I have seen these made with pretzels too, but I thought the vanilla wafer cookies just made more sense!
Flowers are round…vanilla wafers are round…
It just fits!!
I also used peanut butter chips as the “glue” because it matched the color of the cookies. Plus, who doesn’t love peanut butter?!
So grab yourself some vanilla cookies (or pretzels…), peanut butter chips, and colorful chocolate candies.
Yes, regular old M&Ms work perfectly fine!! Reese’s Pieces would be bomb too!
I just happen to have this bag of candies from SunSpire Chocolate sooo….
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Peanut butter chips
- Chocolate candies
- Place cookies on flat plate
- Microwave peanut butter chips until melted (stir every 30 seconds)
- Place a dollop of melted chips in the center of each cookie
- Place chocolate candies in the shape of a flower
- Let chocolate set to harden
- Store at room temperature
- Works great with milk chocolate or white chocolate chips too