Oatmeal Chia Cookies
Keep the pumpkin cookies comin!!
It is Fall after all…
Pumpkin, chia seeds, oats, protein…
These cookies are completely guilt free, but do not lack in the Fall Flavor Department!!
Gluten free, no sugar no flour, high protein, fiber-tastic…slap all those “healthy hashtags” on these cookies!
This is my first recipe using chia seeds and I am a fan!!
They all a lot of volume to the cookies because they soak up so much liquid.
Don’t forget all the health benefits of chia seeds!
I don’t know them, but I know there are some…google it!!
They are 10 times better stuffed with cream cheese and fun Fall sprinkles!!
Peanut butter makes a great filling too!
Take them on the go.
Eat them for breakfast.
Great after a workout.
The perfect Fall snack!!
6 cookies (plain) – 230 calories
4F 29C 20P
I get my protein powder from MyProtein.com
Use KIMH10 to save 10% on ANY order!
- 1/2 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey (15g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (20g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 1/2 T chia seeds (6g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (60ml)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- sweetener if desired
- fat free cream cheese for filling (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes - batter will thicken
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (parchment paper or baking mat recommended)
- Bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes
- Let cool and eat plain or make sandwiches with fat free cream cheese
- Try with different flavors of protein!
- May need more/less liquid depending on protein used