What is better than a peanut butter cookie?!
How about two peanut butter cookies stuffed with peanut butter!!!
Oh, and how about you can eat 6 cookie sandwiches for 363 calories!
These are just another variation of my #KimHoeltjeCookies with just a few adjustments.
I don’t recommend substitutions, but feel free to play around with the recipe to fit your needs!
If you don’t have powdered peanut butter, you could just add in some extra protein powder.
If for some strange reason you don’t like peanut butter, you can make these cookies with any flavor of protein!
You don’t have to stuff them peanut butter, but I think that’s the best part!!
Double stuffed or triple stuffed?!
Or just doubled up cookie sandwiches!
The cookies are soft, the filling is creamy, and I just can’t get enough!
I love using PBFit for the filling…really cuts down on the calories and still tastes amazing!! It is just a powder that you add water to until you get the peanut buttery consistency you want.
You can absolutely stuff them with any nut butter! They are also great with some cream cheese stuffed in there!
If you have some crazy self control and there are cookies left over, just store them in the fridge for a few days.
But don’t worry about eating them all by yourself!
These are “good for you” cookies!
6 cookie sandwiches – 363 calories
5F 36C 37P
- 1/2 scoop Peanut Butter Whey (15g)
- 2 T PBFit (12g)
- 1 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- sweetener to taste (4 packets)
- 4 T PBFit (24g) mixed with water
- Drain and rinse beans
- Puree beans, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla (depending on the type of bean used, you may need a little extra egg to blend smooth)
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Use baking mat or parchment paper and drop batter on cookie sheet - 12 cookies
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
- For filling, mix together powdered peanut with enough water to make a peanut butter consistency (can also sub any nut butter)
- Let cookies cool and make into sandwiches!
- Don't like peanut butter?! Make these cookies with any flavor protein and stuff with cream cheese!! You can leave out the PBfit and just add a whole scoop of protein (28-30g)