Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Lots of people eat oatmeal for breakfast.
Don’t get me wrong, that’s a great breakfast, but I would rather have cookies!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies that is.
All the goodness in a bowl of oatmeal, but way more fun!
Oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon, and a nice little protein boost!
I used MTS Nutrition Caramel Sutra in this batch, but lots of flavors work great. Vanilla, cinnamon, or even peanut butter.
Code KIM will save you 5% if you want to try any MTS Nutrition flavors when you order from Tiger Fitness.
You get 10 cookies for 460 calories.
I like to eat half of them for breakfast and save half the batch for a mid-morning snack.
Try adding some nuts or chocolate chips!
You just can’t beat a stack of cookies for breakfast!
All the cookies – 460 calories
4F 76C 30P
- 1 scoop MTS Caramel Sutra whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 2 T egg substitute (30g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/4 cup raisins (40g)
- walnuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients til smooth
- I didn’t add the walnuts because of personal preference but feel free to toss in a handful or two!
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (recommend baking mat or parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes