What’s the worst thing about cookies? Yes, there is one negative thing about cookies….
The worst thing is waiting for them to bake! You are tortured with that wonderful cookie smell but you have to wait for them to cook and wait for them cool…it’s no fun!
No Bake Cookies are the way to go!
No waiting required!
Nut butter is a must for these guys. Peanut, almond, cashew…whatever you prefer!
I love Crazy Richard’s almond and cashew butters!
Instead of adding a bunch of sugar, I add protein powder.
Chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, or just about any flavor will work.
Keep them plain or add some fun!
Chocolate chips, raisins, and peanuts are a few of my favorite additions.
Let’s face it…chocolate chips are the best!
These freeze great, but they probably won’t last that long.
Cookies for breakfast!?
I think so! It’s basically like eating a bowl of oatmeal, but must better!
Makes 12 cookies
Per cookie – 80 calories 3.5F 9C 4P
For entire batch – 970 calories 42F 107C 49P
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey (30g)
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats (120g)
- 4 T peanut butter (64g)
- 2 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk (30ml)
- 2 T sugar free syrup (30ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (56g)
- 1 t vanilla
- sweetener if desired
- Melt peanut butter, applesauce, syrup, milk, and vanilla on low heat
- Stir in protein powder
- Remove from heat and stir in oats
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and drop batter
- Press cookies down a bit and place in fridge for 1-2 hours
- Store uneaten cookies in the fridge for about a week
- Experiment with different flavors of protein and peanut butter. Add some funness such as chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, or sprinkles!