Double Chocolate Cookie Bites
I love chocolate. I also love bite sized things.
So I really love these Double Chocolate Cookie Bites!
They are super chocolatey and the perfect “pop in your mouth size”
That makes it very easy to pop them all in your mouth!!
Go for it!! The entire batch is only about 230 calories!
Depending on how big you make them, it’s an 8 – 12 cookie snack.
You must have a good cocoa powder!
Chocolate protein is the default, but you can make these tasty little treats with just about any flavor!
Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel…
Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, sprinkles…
So many possibilities!!!
All the bites – 257 calories
8F 31C 21P
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Whey (15g)
- 2 T @betterbodyfoods coconut flour (16g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 2 t @wildfoodsco chocolate powder
- Handful of chocolate chips (14g)
- sweetener to taste
- Mix all ingredients
- Feel free to add more/less chocolate chips!
- Form balls and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper or baking mat
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Try with different flavors of protein!