Thanksgiving is over and that means one thing…
Time for Christmas baking!!!
How festive are these?!
Chocolate Mint Cookie Bites dipped in white chocolate and covered in sprinkles.
To get the chocolate mint flavor, I use Myprotein Chocolate Mint Impact Whey.
Not a huge fan of mint? Just use any chocolate-y protein powder.
Smooth Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, and White Chocolate all work great!!
Dipping them in white chocolate is optional…
But I highly recommend it!
These bite sized beauties are full of flavor, but not full of sugar, oil, or butter.
Not saying there is anything wrong with those ingredients! I just love having a few “healthier” options around during the Holidays so you can eat cookies every day!
Try adding some nuts or chocolate chips to the batter.
Dip in white, milk, or dark chocolate!
Lots of flavor possibilities!
8-10 plain bites (entire batch) -195 calories
5F 22C 19P
I get the Chocolate Mint protein from Myprotein.com
Use KIMH10 to save 10%
Chocolate powder is from WildFoods
WILDKIM will save you 10% on any order
- 1/2 scoop Myprotein Chocolate Mint Impact Whey (15g)
- 2 T coconut flour (16g / .5 oz)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g / 4 oz)
- 1 T egg substitute (15ml)
- 1 t unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 t baking powder
- sweetener to taste (2-4 packets)
- chocolate chips
- white chocolate
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl
- Try adding chocolate chips to the batter or leave plain
- Roll into balls (batter will be wet)
- Place dough balls on baking sheet (use parchment paper or baking mat)
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes
- Let cool
- Eat plain or dip in melted white chocolate and sprinkles!
- Works great with just about any flavor of Myprotein Impact Whey