Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
I love white chocolate! Don’t get me wrong, dark chocolate is amazing.
And milk chocolate is pretty good too.
But white chocolate will always have my heart!
It’s perfect for these Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies.
Soft, a little chewy from the cranberries, and packed with oatmeal so they make great breakfast cookie!
Basically like a hearty bowl of oatmeal but in a more fun, portable cookie version.
If you want to try the White Chocolate Whey, order directly from MyProtein. They have a ton of great baking flavors!!
Code “KimH10” will save you a few bucks!
You could just eat one cookie….
But who does that?!?
Especially when the entire batch is only 555 calories.
That’s my kinda breakfast!!
These are full or protein so they make a great pre or post workout treat
I make a batch in the morning and by the end of they day…gone!!
A cookie here…two cookies there…
Give them a try!
Feel free to play around with some of the ingredients.
Don’t like white chocolate? Add dark instead!
Don’t like cranberries? Add raisins! Or more chocolate!!
Entire batch – 555 calories
8F 88C 34P
- 1 scoop @myproteinus White Chocolate Impact Whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 2 T egg substitute (30g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (40g)
- handful of white chocolate chunks (20g)
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl and dry in another
- Mix the two bowls together
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (recommend baking mat or parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes
- **May need more or less liquid if a different protein is used**