Everyone loves the classic Chocolate Chip Cookie!
These breakfast cookies take it one step further with some banana goodness.
You got your chocolate.
You got your oats.
Add some banana.
And there ya have it! Cookies so good, you can eat the entire batch for breakfast!
Or lunch…dinner…2am snack…whatever floats your boat.
Another fun ingredient is protein powder. If you know me at all, you know I love adding protein powder to my baked goods.
It’s a great replacement for sugar in a lot of recipes!
You probably also know that I highly recommend Myprotein Impact Whey for baking. Tons of flavor options, bakes great, and tastes great!!!
Check it out at Myprotein.com
KIMH10 will save you a bit of money on any order.
Back to the goods!
You could absolutely leave out the chocolate chips for a more “macro friendly” cookie. Banana cookies are still fun!
You could also try adding some nuts, white chocolate chips, raisins…
just about anything you would add to a bowl of oatmeal!
With over 30 grams of protein and just about 500 calories for ALL THE COOKIES, they really are the perfect cookie.
I love making a double or triple batch to store in the freezer.
Take out a few the night before, stick them in a baggie or tupperware, and toss them in your bag on your way out the door!
The batch (10 cookies) – 510 calories
13F 71C 33P
- 1 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey
- 1 very ripe banana (100g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15ml)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- handful of chocolate chips (28g)
- Mash banana and set aside
- Mix together protein, oats, baking powder, egg, and milk
- Stir in mashed banana
- Stir in chocolate chips (feel free to add more/less)
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (use parchment paper or baking mat)
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes