Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars with Chocolate Chips!!
I really don’t think I need any more of an introduction…I am just gonna get right into this recipe!
Quest Salted Caramel protein, canned pumpkin, canned white beans, egg substitute, vanilla, baking powder, sweetener of choice, sea salt, pretzels, and chocolate chips
This recipe is just another fun variation of my Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies or #KimHoeltjeCookies as they have become known as on social media.
Feel free to play around with different flavor combinations, but I am obsessed with anything salted caramel!
After your batter is all mixed and ready to be baked, top it with all the goodness!!
I don’t recommend putting the pretzels in the batter because they will get soggy. Top with as many pretzels and chocolate chips as you like! Don’t forget the sprinkle of sea salt!
Bake at 350 for 28-30 minutes
Perfection! You will get 6 nice sized bars. And as always, feel free to eat them all yourself!
The entire batch is only 372 calories!
The bar is nice and soft. The pretzels add a nice crunch. The chocolate adds some sweetness. And the sea salt gives it just the right amount of savory.
You just can’t beat a sweet, savory, soft, crunchy, and chocolatey bar!
Since the entire batch has 35 grams of protein, these make a great breakfast, lunch, OR dinner!
If someone tells you that you can’t have dessert for dinner, get away from that person! You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life…
Make sure each bite has pretzel and chocolate!
Get your Salted Caramel protein here – It bakes amazingly and is key to making these bars a 10!
6 bars – 372 calories
6F 48C 35P
- 1 scoop Quest Salted Caramel protein (28g)
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- sweetener to taste (2-4 packets)
- 2 T mini chocolate chips (14g)
- pretzels (14g)
- sea salt
- Drain and rinse beans
- Puree beans, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Add a little extra is necessary to blend smooth
- Stir in protein, baking powder, and sweetener
- Coat dish with nonstick spray and pour in batter
- Top with pretzels, chocolate chips, and sea salt
- Bake at 350 for 28-30 minutes
- You can also make these as cookies!!! Just use parchment paper or a baking mat and drop the batter on a cookie sheet! (Bake 10-12 minutes)