Three things I love…chocolate, caramel, and salt!
I really, really love salt. Margaritas, pretzels…I even put salt on my fruit! Sounds weird, but you gotta try it! Best on watermelon and sliced apples.
I am getting distracted already!
Back to the chocolate and caramel!!!
There is one more key ingredient you need to make these bite sized treats.
A Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar!
One of the many things I love about Quest Bars is their ability to bake, mold, and transform into all sorts of goodies. No need to just eat that protein bar out of the wrapper.
If I didn’t tell you, I bet you would never guess that these sweet, salty, chewy, melt in your mouth bites were made from a protein bar!
The perfect bite!
The baked bar literally tastes like a fresh brownie.
The caramel is warm and gooey.
And the salt just makes it!!
These are a must try!
3 bites – 305 calories
10F 27C 20P
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 3 baking caramels
- sea salt
- 1. Place bar on microwave safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds.
- 2. Cut bar into 3 pieces.
- 3. Flatten each piece and place caramel inside.
- 4. Roll dough into a ball with caramel in the middle.
- 5. Place on baking sheet with parchment.
- 6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- 7. Sprinkle with sea salt as soon as they come out of the oven.
- 8. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!!