Pumpkin is up there in my top 3 baking ingredients!
You won’t need any beans for these fabulous Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars though.
Using pumpkin in baked goods is a great substitute for oil and butter. It will keep your goodies soft, moist, and even add some nutritional value!
I use MTS Nutrition Pumpkin Pie protein for extra pumpkin fun, but you can also use vanilla, cinnamon, peanut butter, chocolate, or almost any other flavor of protein powder!
You can order any MTS flavors from TigerFitness.com and use “KIM” to save 5%
You could just eat one bar…
But the entire batch is what I consider one serving!
Yup, all six bars come in under 400 calories.
I love the chocolate and pumpkin combo, but these are also great with nuts, raisins, and white chocolate chips!
Give them a try. I can
almost guarantee you will love them as much as I do!
6 bars – 377 calories 16F 29C 36P
- 1 scoop MTS Nutrition Pumpkin Pie whey (30g)
- 2 T almond flour (14g)
- 1 T coconut flour (8g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 T chocolate chips (15g)
- sweetener if desired (1-3 packets)
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another
- Stir in chocolate chips - add more, less, or leave out completely
- Pour batter in 5x7 baking dish coated with nonstick spray
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Experiment with different flavors of protein and fun add-ins. Nuts, raisins, and white chocolate chips are also delicious!