Nothing says Fall better than pumpkin and cinnamon.
These bars have both!!
Not only do they have the best Fall flavors, they are also actually good for you.
Gluten free, no sugar no flour, high protein, full of fiber, but still amazingly delicious!!
That means you can eat a little extra Halloween candy and Thanksgiving goodies.
They are great plain, but even better with a little cream cheese and lots of sprinkles!
Everything is better with sprinkles!!
I love using Myprotein Salted Caramel Whey or just good old Vanilla.
You can get both from Myprotein.com
“KIMH10” will save you a little money!!
What is the secret to making these good for you?!
Each batch has 1 whole cup of beans that add some protein, fiber, and give these a great texture!!
I know what you’re thinking…
No! You cannot taste them!!
Give them a try and see for yourself
6 bars (plain) – 260 calories
2F 24C 36P
- 1 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey (30g)
- 1 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- splash of milk
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- sweetener to taste (4 packets)
- Drain and rinse beans
- Add beans, canned pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to blender or food processor and puree. Add a splash of milk to help blend
- Add other ingredients and mix by hand.
- Pour into sprayed 5×7 baking dish
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes
- Let cool and top with cream cheese or eat plain!
- Experiment with different flavors of protein!!