No, you’re not going crazy! This recipe has already been posted on my blog.
I have been going back and re-doing some posts. Better pictures, tweaking the recipes…you get the idea.
Plus, I feel like some of my best recipes get lost in the archives!! So in case you missed it, or just forgot about it, here is the recipe for my Chocolate Brownies.
The cream cheese and chocolate powder frosting is optional, but it does make them look extra appealing!
Two key ingredients for these brownies are a good chocolate protein and a good chocolate powder.
MTS Nutrition has a fabulous Chocolate whey that bakes perfect every time!
Check out all of their fun flavors at Tiger Fitness
Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
With all the chocolate goodness in there, you won’t even notice the pumpkin and beans used to make these brownies extra soft and fudgy.
Yes, these are healthy brownies!!
So healthy that you can eat all six for only 285 calories! That is without the frosting, but still!!
Don’t just take my word for it, try them for yourself!
285 calories for the whole batch
4F 29C 34P
- 1 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1 scoop MTS Chocolate whey (30g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk
- 1 T Wild Foods Chocolate powder (5g)
- sweetener to taste
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Puree chickpeas, pumpkin, egg, milk, and vanilla til smooth
- Mix in remaining ingredients. If batter is too thick add a splash of milk
- Pour into baking dish. Add any extras (chocolate chips, nuts...)
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Eat plain or top with healthy frosting!! (nonfat greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener) No exact measurements for frosting
- Try different flavors or protein powder! You can make vanilla, peanut butter, cookies & cream, or any other kind of brownie!