Bananas are a fabulous fruit! They taste great, are loaded with nutritious goodness, are so inexpensive, and are perfect for baking! After getting my hands on some MTS Banana Cream Pie Whey, I knew some baking with bananas was about to go down!
If you like bananas, you will love these Banana Pudding Bars!
You will need the following:
MTS Banana Cream Pie Whey, a ripe banana (mine is not as ripe as it should be…) unsweetened applesauce, sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix, egg substitute, cinnamon, baking powder, and sweetener if you wish.
*You can sub vanilla or cinnamon protein powder*
MTS Banana Cream Pie whey is perfect in this recipe though!
Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
You can use a lot of banana, or a little…I used about half of one.
Throw everything else into a bowl and mix til smooth.
Coat your dish with nonstick spray. I used a small 5 x 7 but you can easily double the recipe for a bigger dish. I sprinkled a little cinnamon/sweetener mixture on top!
You can absolutely bake this into muffins too!!
Preheat your oven to 350 and bake for about 20 minutes.
Bam!!! Look at that cinnamon top! These have a nice soft texture from the pudding and banana. A great way to get some extra fruit in your diet! Applesauce and bananas! Two fabulous baking ingredients!
You could have just one as a snack…
These freeze great! I make a them ahead of time and toss them into my bag for a great breakfast on the go!
What a great way to start the day!!
- 1 scoop MTS Banana Cream Pie Whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 1/4 package sugar free fat free pudding mix (8g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 ripe banana (50g)
- sweetener if you like
- Chop banana into teeny tiny pieces (you can use as much or as little as you like)
- Mix everything except bananas til smooth
- Gently stir in banana pieces
- Coat baking dish with nonstick spray (I used a 5x7 dish)
- Top with cinnamon/sweetener mixture
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy! (store uneaten bars in the fridge for a days-freezer for weeks)
Makes 6 Bars
Entire batch – 250 calories
3F 34C 22P
Check out the video recipe!